The BossBabe Podcast Episode 025
- Navigating health and wellness within the biohacking space
- The realities of building successful businesses and burnout
- How to fully own and express yourself in a world that wants you to fit into a mould
- Cultivating a mindset for success and being a vessel for positivity in the world
In this epic episode of BTS, hosts Natalie Ellis, Alexi Panos and Emily Gallagher sit down with the incredible Lisa Bilyeu. As a founding member of Quest Nutrition, Lisa helped facilitate the company’s rise to a Billion dollar company. She then used her love and experience of media as co-founder of Impact Theory producing content that has been viewed over 100 million times.
Together the four friends and influencers dive deep into everything from navigating health and wellness with biohacking, the realities of building businesses, burnout, and how to fully own and express yourself in a world that wants you to fit into a mold.
Gain insight into the vulnerable side of entrepreneurship and the trio’s behind-the-scenes conversation about the biohacking space, their daily routines, and how they cultivate a mindset for success. They speak from the heart with radical transparency and open up about validation, being a vessel for positivity in the world, and embracing your authentic self.
This episode is brought to you by the Insta Growth Accelerator, a 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth.
- Sign up to Insta Growth Accelerator here for $1000 off.
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth.
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram