The BossBabe Podcast Episode 019
- How to use your menstrual cycle to perform even better in business.
- How to heal the hormone imbalances that cause acne, fatigue and menstrual issues.
- Understanding the pros and cons of birth control and what to do if you’re currently on it or have used it in the past.
- The symptoms to look for if you’re on birth control or have recently came off.
- Using your hormones to step into your power in life and business.
In this week’s episode, Natalie Ellis interviews Dr. Jolene Brighten.
Dr. Jolene Brighten is a Functional Naturopathic Medical Doctor and nutritional biochemist with a focus in women’s endocrine health. She is recognized as a leading expert in Post-Birth Control Syndrome and the long-term side effects associated with hormonal contraceptives.
Dr. Brighten is the author of Beyond the Pill, a 30-day plan to support women on birth control, help them transition off, and eliminate symptoms of post-birth control syndrome.
Dr. Brighten shares insights into how you can work with your hormones and leverage the superpowers they give you, the importance of tracking your menstrual cycle and how to heal your hormone imbalances.
This episode is brought to you by the BossBabe Insta Growth Accelerator. Download your free 90 minute training to discover how to grow your audience with 10,000 of your ideal clients in the next 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.