The BossBabe Podcast Episode 157
- Danielle shares the beginnings of her entrepreneurial journey & why she made the decision early on to invest in other businesses
- What it means for investors when a company goes out of business
- How to recover as an entrepreneur when you experience a massive financial loss
Join BossBabe Co-Founder & President, Natalie Ellis with special guest, Victoria Young as Victoria shares her secrets for how to land your dream job and make the most of the opportunity when you do.
- 99designs by Vistaprint: https://99designs.com/bossbabe
- Insta Influence Kit: https://www.instainfluencekit.com/buy?affiliate_id=3009395
Follow on Instagram
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie: @iamnatalie
- Danielle: @daniellecanty
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram