The BossBabe Podcast Episode 109
- The importance of setting priorities and work boundaries in your relationship when you’re an entrepreneurial couple
- Habits and rituals that will help you be present with your partner whilst maintaining your schedules as entrepreneurs
- How to protect your energy so that you can show up for your partner, your business, and yourself
- Stephen’s advice for entrepreneurial couples to build trust and communication
- Three misconceptions about Natalie from Stephen’s perspective
- Stephen's epic career evolution from college dropout to professional eGamer and now, Co-founder and CEO of his own company, @pipelinegg
- The challenges of transitioning from a corporate employee to bootstrapping your own business
We’re joined by special guest, Stephen Ellis, Co-Founder and CEO of Pipeline, former professional gamer, and husband to Natalie Ellis, BossBabe’s CEO. One of the most highly anticipated and requested episodes, we’re taking you behind the scenes into their marriage and what it’s like when two ambitious, goal driven entrepreneurs get married.
If you’re an entrepreneur in a relationship with another entrepreneur, then you know how the pressure of owning your own business and the responsibilities that come with being a CEO can impact your relationship. Tune in to hear Natalie and Stephen’s journey from marrying each other after just 4 months of meeting, to building their own businesses, and moving to Los Angeles.
We’re diving deep into the routines and rituals they’ve put into place to prevent neglect, and how they’ve learned to communicate with each other (because we all know communication is key in any relationship!).
Stephen also shares his story of being a professional gamer, landing a corporate role at Facebook to becoming the CEO of his own company.
Join us and hear his advice on how to protect your energy, and set your priorities and boundaries so you can be present in your relationship.
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram