The BossBabe Podcast Episode 109
- The importance of setting priorities and work boundaries in your relationship when you’re an entrepreneurial couple
- Habits and rituals that will help you be present with your partner whilst maintaining your schedules as entrepreneurs
- How to protect your energy so that you can show up for your partner, your business, and yourself
- Stephen’s advice for entrepreneurial couples to build trust and communication
- Three misconceptions about Natalie from Stephen’s perspective
- Stephen's epic career evolution from college dropout to professional eGamer and now, Co-founder and CEO of his own company, @pipelinegg
- The challenges of transitioning from a corporate employee to bootstrapping your own business
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.