The BossBabe Podcast Episode 116
- How Olanikee and Liv started their entrepreneurial journey and scaled their businesses to 7-figures before 30
- Why self-education and investing in yourself are two of the most important things for entrepreneurial success
- The secret to selling, which is less about strategy and more about sharing your personal story + transformation
- How Olanikee and Liv used organic marketing to build their businesses in the early stages
We’re back with another bonus episode with two amazing ladies that were in our Soul, Strategy + Success Mastermind, Olanikee Osi & Liv Conlon.
Both women have achieved what many believe to be unattainable. Before they turned 30, Olanikee and Liv both scaled their businesses to 7-figures. Liv has a service-based business staging homes and Olanikee has two businesses, an app called SelfishBabe and a women’s holistic wellness company.
Join us as we discuss their journeys as young female entrepreneurs and how they were able to make the seemingly impossible, possible. Spoiler alert – they credit their path to profitability all to hard work, committing to their goals, and most importantly, believing in themselves (which means that it’s possible for you too!).
We’ll also touch on the importance of self-education, pivoting with the market changes, investing in yourself, and recognizing that there are a million ways to make millions of dollars.
This episode will definitely inspire you with the self-belief that you can achieve whatever you put your mind to. Both Olanikee and Liv serve as an example of “what’s possible for her, is possible for me”.
Follow on Instagram
- Natalie Ellis, @iamnatalie
- Olanikee Osi, @olanikeeosi
- Liv Conlon, @oliviaconlon
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram