The BossBabe Podcast Episode 263
- Bea reveals what they DON’T teach you in school about entrepreneurship.
- Get in front of the buyers of Walmart – without even having a broker!
- Community first. Why Honey Pot’s #1 priority is helping people break through the shame and taboos surrounding vaginas.
Danielle is joined by the founder of Honey Pot, Bea Dixon, back for her second round on the bossbabe podcast – this time to dive into the exact path she took to get (+ keep!) her products on major retailer’s shelves + the lessons she learned along the way to a multi-million dollar business.
We talk about how to tell if your idea is a good one, the power of community + inclusive messaging and what it really means to go all in on your business.
Bea Dixon is as real and open as it gets. If you’re thinking about launching a product-based business, or want to take yours to the next level, this is the podcast for you.
- The Honey Pot Co. — For humans with vaginas.
- Listen to Bea in bossbabe episode 96 — From My Kitchen to Whole Foods: How I Built a Multi-Million Dollar Feminine Hygiene Company