The BossBabe Podcast: Episode 007
- How to deal with criticism and fear of judgment when building a business.
- How to build trust and be transparent with your followers.
- 3 key Instagram growth tips and how to apply them.
- How to grow, monetize and scale your business.
- Writing captivating captions that sell.
- How to write about topics that make you stand out online.
- The importance of community and belonging as an entrepreneur.
- Amanda’s unique morning routine before diving into her busy work day.
Natalie Ellis is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor, as well as the co-founder and CEO of media brand BossBabe. Under her leadership, BossBabe now reaches more than 10M+ ambitious women per month, and has a community of 3.8M across their social media, blog, podcast and newsletter. Natalie’s expertise lies in audience growth, content monetization and business strategy. Natalie is passionate about supporting women to take action in creating lives that they’re in love with.