The BossBabe Podcast Episode 012
- Aligning your business with your lifestyle
- Our biggest personal and business struggles right now
- The realness of self doubt and imposter syndrome
- The importance of positive triggers and intentions
- How we've built a multi-million dollar strategy for BossBabe
- The fine balance between intrinsic and extrinsic values
Vanessa is our Head of Community half the time, and a freelance copywriter the other. We commisioned her to write the copy on this very site, and you might have seen some of her quotes on our socials/emails in your inbox. With a PhD in Linguistics tucked tightly into the waistband of her yoga pants it's safe to say the girl's a word nerd, and in her work she combines art with smart Neurolinguistic Programming marketing methods to make sure shit SELLS. But as much as Vanessa loves brains, she loves beauty too (she used to be a makeup artist) and with wings so sharp they could cords with Archangel Michael, we'd advise fuckboys to steer clear of this spiritual soul sister! You can find Vanessa on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @lippiedlinguist or her blog lipstickandlinguistics.com where she talks less about business and more about boys (want to read about sex, love, dating and relationships on your lunch break? She's your go-to!).