The BossBabe Podcast Episode 117
- How Olivia identified a gap in the market and revolutionized the entire sweet snacking market in the UK
- The bittersweet lessons that Olivia learned from dealing with venture capitalists as a young female entrepreneur
- How Olivia used Instagram to build her relationship with buyers and retailers to get stocked in major stores
- What you really need to consider before working with any venture capitalists, retailers, buyers, and partners
- The power of embracing your strengths + weaknesses along with an openness + willingness to learn
- Get 50% off your first order with Care/of. Use code BOSSBABE50. takecareof.com/p/bossbabe50
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.