The BossBabe Podcast Episode 087
- Natalie’s journey from solopreneur to CEO of BossBabe, one of the largest and most impactful communities of unapologetically ambitious women
- The mindset shifts that you need to make when transitioning from a solopreneur to leading a team
- The most important factor when hiring an employee
- Actionable tips for stepping into your zone of genius by learning to “let go” and delegate
- The reality of managing a team and the toll it takes on entrepreneurs/CEOs
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive unlimited access to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
Vanessa is our Head of Community half the time, and a freelance copywriter the other. We commisioned her to write the copy on this very site, and you might have seen some of her quotes on our socials/emails in your inbox. With a PhD in Linguistics tucked tightly into the waistband of her yoga pants it's safe to say the girl's a word nerd, and in her work she combines art with smart Neurolinguistic Programming marketing methods to make sure shit SELLS. But as much as Vanessa loves brains, she loves beauty too (she used to be a makeup artist) and with wings so sharp they could cords with Archangel Michael, we'd advise fuckboys to steer clear of this spiritual soul sister! You can find Vanessa on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @lippiedlinguist or her blog lipstickandlinguistics.com where she talks less about business and more about boys (want to read about sex, love, dating and relationships on your lunch break? She's your go-to!).