The BossBabe Podcast Episode 074
- Melissa’s struggle with finding her big passion & how she how found clarity on what sparks joy for her
- Incredible mindset shifts to help you overcome your fear of starting something new
- How to figure out your podcast niche, your content strategy and effective tactics for getting podcast guests
- Fun ways to prepare yourself before recording a podcast episode
- Top recommendations for DIY podcast equipment that will cost you under $100
We’re joined by special guest Melissa Monte, host of Mind Love podcast, which has been featured in Forbes and Harper’s Bazaar. Melissa started her podcast as a way to align her love of speaking and passion for modern mindfulness. Tune in to discover Melissa’s journey, from humble beginnings as an inexperienced podcaster to now having the top mental health podcast in 29 countries. We’re lifting the lid on what it takes to build, grow and scale a successful podcast, from equipment set-up to mindset shifts. If you are struggling to find your big passion or have dreamed of starting a podcast, Melissa will leave you feeling inspired to take action.
This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow.
Sign up for your 1:1 30-min podcast strategy session with Melissa Monte: calendly.com/mindlove/clarity-call
- This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow.
- Sign up for your 1:1 30-min strategy session with Melissa Monte to learn how to make a podcast work for you: https://calendly.com/mindlove/clarity-call
- Audio-Technica ATR2100 USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/LXR Microphone – https://amzn.to/39TvZLD
- NEEWER Microphone Boom Scissor Stand – https://amzn.to/2FC7wfF
- DragonPad USA Pop Filter – https://amzn.to/2FBX8Vh
- On-Stage MY-420 Studio Microphone Shock Mount – https://amzn.to/2Nf5eaw
Podcast Hosting Companies:
- Libsyn – https://libsyn.com/
- Garage Band
- Audacity – https://www.audacityteam.org/
Freelance Podcast Producers:
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.