The BossBabe Podcast Episode 074
- Melissa’s struggle with finding her big passion & how she how found clarity on what sparks joy for her
- Incredible mindset shifts to help you overcome your fear of starting something new
- How to figure out your podcast niche, your content strategy and effective tactics for getting podcast guests
- Fun ways to prepare yourself before recording a podcast episode
- Top recommendations for DIY podcast equipment that will cost you under $100
- This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow.
- Sign up for your 1:1 30-min strategy session with Melissa Monte to learn how to make a podcast work for you: https://calendly.com/mindlove/clarity-call
- Audio-Technica ATR2100 USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/LXR Microphone – https://amzn.to/36lFb9p
- NEEWER Microphone Boom Scissor Stand – https://amzn.to/307drCW
- DragonPad USA Pop Filter – https://amzn.to/2T7qZwV
- On-Stage MY-420 Studio Microphone Shock Mount – https://amzn.to/2R6ylho
Podcast Hosting Companies:
- Libsyn – https://libsyn.com/
- Garage Band
- Audacity – https://www.audacityteam.org/
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.