The BossBabe Podcast Episode 088
- Kelley’s epic career evolution from a humble makeup artist to renowned celebrity brow artist and now, Founder of @kelleybakerbrows
- The art of building authentic relationships to boost your reputation and revenue
- How to nurture a client and get them to buy from you without having to ask
- The hard truth of being your own boss and the toll it takes on your mental health + wellness
- The importance of a having a “Whatever It Takes” mentality to thrive as an entrepreneur
We’re joined by Kelley Baker, Founder of Kelley Baker Beauty and renowned celebrity brow artist. Featured in VOGUE, InStyle, PopSugar and Cosmopolitan, Kelley is one of the most sought after arch artists in the industry with an impressive clientele of celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Ariana Grande, Zendaya, and more.
Kelley shares her personal journey of how she worked her way up in the industry and what it took to expand her brand from a humble salon in Venice Beach to developing innovative beauty products and hosting masterclasses worldwide. If you dream of being your own boss or want to start your own brand, this episode is full of actionable takeaways that will inspire you to take the leap.
Receive 20% off Grammarly Premium when you sign up at Grammarly.com/BOSSBABE
- Receive 20% off Grammarly Premium when you sign up at Grammarly.com/BOSSBABE
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram