The BossBabe Podcast Episode 088
- Kelley’s epic career evolution from a humble makeup artist to renowned celebrity brow artist and now, Founder of @kelleybakerbrows
- The art of building authentic relationships to boost your reputation and revenue
- How to nurture a client and get them to buy from you without having to ask
- The hard truth of being your own boss and the toll it takes on your mental health + wellness
- The importance of a having a “Whatever It Takes” mentality to thrive as an entrepreneur
- Receive 20% off Grammarly Premium when you sign up at Grammarly.com/BOSSBABE
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.