The BossBabe Podcast Episode 253
- How to find your Genius Zone and delegate the rest.
- The 4 questions you need to ask yourself to determine your role in your business.
- Unicorns really DO exist – here’s why they’re worth waiting for.
Whether it’s a maternity leave, a long vacation or an extended sabbatical – one day, you may want to step away from your business and feel confident that it can run without you. If that seems far off, or even impossible, this is the episode for you.
Natalie is sharing a sneak peek behind the scenes of how she and Danielle built bossbabe as a self-sustaining business through intentional delegation, team development, consistent playbooking and so much more.
Taking time off, and hiring people that can steer the ship in your absence, might seem like tall tasks. But with patience and preparation, you can build the business of your dreams – that doesn’t require your 24/7 attention! Tune in to learn how.
- The Genius Zone: The Breakthrough Process to End Negative Thinking and Live in True Creativity by Gay Hendricks
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram