The BossBabe Podcast Episode 199
- How Danielle Canty shifted her internal narrative to develop more self confidence
- The turning point that enabled Danielle to let go of limiting beliefs
- Visualization, journaling, therapy + other tools to support your growth
- Steps to cultivate self-kindness + authentic confidence
- What it really looks like to connect with your inner child + extend compassion to yourself
Over the past year, BossBabe Co-Founder + President, Danielle Canty, has been on a journey towards increasing her self confidence and becoming a more wholehearted version of herself.
And in this week’s episode, she’s sharing her journey with you.
From therapy to visualization, connecting with your inner child + more – Danielle is covering it all. This isn't a surface-level conversation, but a real opportunity to get to the root of your limiting beliefs and expand beyond the internal narrative that isn't serving you anymore.
If you're ready to explore what is blocking your capacity to show up authentically and finally step into a bigger, brighter version of yourself, this episode is THE place to start. Listen now!
- The Société
- BossBabe’s FREE 30 Days Of Content Guide
- Episode 142: Your Guide To Unapologetic Confidence with Alyssa Nobriga
- How to Do the Work by Nicole LePera
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.