The BossBabe Podcast Episode 098
- Emma's journey from college dropout to becoming the CEO of Good American
- The turning points of Emma's career that inspired her to step into entrepreneurship
- How Emma recognized a unique opportunity in the fashion industry that aligned with her values for true inclusivity and diversity for women
- Using a set of principles to help guide your priorities and goals in business
- The importance of honesty and transparency with your customers when building meaningful brand loyalty and trust
- Join Online Launch School, a 12-week program designed to take the guesswork out of sold-out launches, whether you’re looking to start an online business or scale one. https://bossbabe.com/ols
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.