The BossBabe Podcast Episode 092
- How Natalie and Danielle use communication to cultivate a thriving business relationship
- The real behind-the-scenes of being Biz Besties while living and working together
- How Natalie and Danielle navigated being business partners from different parts of the world
- How things have changed since Danielle’s big move to join Natalie in Los Angeles
- Why over-communication is key, especially for remote teams based in different locations
Do you want to know the one thing that BossBabe’s co-founders, Natalie Ellis and Danielle Canty, credit to the success of their business relationship? One word: communication.
When Natalie and Danielle were building BossBabe into a 7-figure empire that serves female entrepreneurs, they were on two different continents up until recently. Despite an eight-hour time difference, Natalie and Danielle have always put communication at the forefront of how they operate in life and business.
Grab your coffee and join us in this episode on The BossBabe Podcast as we take you behind-the-scenes of what it really looks like to be in a business relationship with your best friend and how to cultivate a thriving partnership.
Receive 20% off Grammarly Premium when you sign up at Grammarly.com/BOSSBABE
- Receive 20% off Grammarly Premium when you sign up at Grammarly.com/BOSSBABE
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram