The BossBabe Podcast Episode 075
- Cayla’s inspirational journey from ER nurse to self-made millionaire by 26
- How to break through limiting self-beliefs and take ownership of your dream
- The life-changing money mindset shifts to make your money work for you
- Why prioritizing yourself first will help you perform better in life and business
- Energy management tips for balancing it all as a mother and entrepreneur
Get ready to supercharge your self-belief with special guest, Cayla Craft. Known as the Mommy Millionaire, Cayla is a self-made millionaire, podcast host, and mother of three. Tune in as Cayla reveals her no-fluff approach to having it all as a mom and entrepreneur and how you can have it all, too.
Raised by a struggling single mother, Cayla became passionate about financial freedom. From ER nurse to millionaire by 26, Cayla is living proof that with the right mindset, unwavering self-belief, and taking sole responsibility for your goals, you have the power to make your rules and live the life of your dreams.
This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow.
Books Recommended:Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker – https://amzn.to/2uOJz2I
Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman – https://amzn.to/2RhQ45K
- This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
- Books Recommended:
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.