The BossBabe Podcast Episode 197
- Why becoming a mother gave Ashley Merrill the push she needed to start her business
- Ashley’s refreshing perspective on the realities of motherhood
- A sneak peek into the design details that make Lunya’s sleepwear unique
- The questions you need to ask yourself when starting a business
- How to hire the right people to support your brand
- What to really look for when hiring senior leadership
Real talk: the idea that you should be able to balance motherhood, running your business, leading your team + every other piece of your life without any help is a total myth.
And on this week’s episode of The BossBabe Podcast, we’re chatting with Lunya founder + CEO, Ashley Merrill, about just that.
From why it’s important to ask for help, to how you can strategically build your team + why rest is a total non-negotiable – we’re covering it all.
Join us this week for a very candid conversation that takes a look at the real, behind-the-scenes of business + motherhood. You don’t want to miss it. Listen now!
- The Société
- Lori Harder’s Holiday Survival Guide
- Lunya.co (Use code FOR-BOSSBABES to save $$)
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Ashley Merrill: @ashley__merrill
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram