The BossBabe Podcast Episode 066
- Understanding and nurturing the deep layers of your traumas to become a more compassionate and self-aware individual
- Using ‘embodiment work’ to cultivate a strong connection between your mind and body
- How to take ownership of your reality and perceptions in order to find purpose, alignment, and fulfillment
- Actionable tips on how to effectively communicate with others to strengthen any relationship or partnership
We are joined by Natalie Ellis, CEO of BossBabe, and Heather Pennell, Co-Founder of Rising Woman and a Conscious Relationship Educator and Facilitator as we explore the deep effects of trauma and how you can use your experiences to become more compassionate and self-aware.
True happiness lies within the inner work that we must do as individuals. In becoming ‘trauma informed’ about your past experiences, you empower yourself by having a better understanding of how you’re feeling and what you’re doing which helps you develop greater self-compassion and self-awareness.
Heather provides actionable tips on how you can take responsibility for your reality in order to align with your inner self and purpose. When you are clear on who you are, it will lead you to the right people, places, and opportunities in both life and business.
If you’re ready to take ownership of your experiences in life, then this is the episode for you!
This episode is sponsored by The 90 Day Planner by BossBabe: bossbabe.com/goals
This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account: www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
Join our exclusive membership for female entrepreneurs to connect, build, and grow: https://bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
- This episode is sponsored by The 90 Day Planner by BossBabe: bossbabe.com/goals
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account: instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Join our exclusive membership for female entrepreneurs to connect, build, and grow: https://bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.