The BossBabe Podcast Episode 066
- Understanding and nurturing the deep layers of your traumas to become a more compassionate and self-aware individual
- Using ‘embodiment work’ to cultivate a strong connection between your mind and body
- How to take ownership of your reality and perceptions in order to find purpose, alignment, and fulfillment
- Actionable tips on how to effectively communicate with others to strengthen any relationship or partnership
- This episode is sponsored by The 90 Day Planner by BossBabe: bossbabe.com/goals
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account: instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Join our exclusive membership for female entrepreneurs to connect, build, and grow: https://bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.