The BossBabe Podcast Episode 042
- How to be in equilibrium to process your emotional charges and being in alignment with your values
- How challenges and contrasts can help you shift into an up-level or perform at your highest level
- Why cognitive diversity is the key to optimizing and mastering yourself and your business
- The importance of building flow, creativity and communication into the culture of an organization
- Creating spaces of psychological safety and leadership development
In this incredible episode, co-founder Danielle Canty is interviewing Jennifer Evans, also known as the Human Accelerator. Join them as they open up about the unconscious mind, breaking through limiting beliefs and how to unlock your true potential as a high-performer by upgrading your brain.
Jennifer shares how challenges can help you shift into performing at your highest level, the number one principal of high-performance and why it’s so important to create a culture of connection, creativity and effective communication.
They dive deep into exactly how to create an environment conducive to leadership development, innovation, scalability and productivity. Whether you are looking to master yourself or your team, the actionable tips shared in this episode are so powerful and will have you understanding the subconscious mind as well as how to leverage this to yield epic results.
This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at: bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.