The BossBabe Podcast Episode 034
- Failing forwards, pivoting direction and the mindset requirements of succeeding in life and business
- The importance of living your truth and the difference between quitting and pivoting
- Following through on your goals and how the most value you can bring to the world is by being your true self
- Creating content in an honest way to evoke emotion and resonate with your audience
- The importance of self-belief and how to fulfill your true potential
In this incredible episode, Co-Founder Danielle Canty is chatting with Steven Bartlett. Steven Bartlett is the 26-year old CEO of Social Chain Group – a leading, social-first marketing agency that uses owned media, marketing, and technology to build social brands.
This conversation dives into the mindset requirements of succeeding in your biggest goals. Join Danielle & Steven in an open conversation about failing forwards, pivoting direction, and trying to find happiness in all that you do.
They dive deep into why it’s so important to live your truth and be your authentic self, the difference between quitting and pivoting, following through on your goals, and how the most value you can bring to the world is by being your true self.
Steven shares his invaluable insights into the importance of self-belief and how, if you have an unwavering belief in yourself, you are truly capable of fulfilling your true potential.
Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth.
This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com.
Apply to secure your place in the incredible Success & Soul Leadership Program: https://www.alyssanobriga.com/success-soul-application/
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.