The BossBabe Podcast Episode 287
- Top reasons why you’re feeling drained and burnt out every week.
- 5 (non-health-related) things you can do to boost and maintain your daily energy.
- How to stop micromanaging and start improving you and your team’s productivity.
Feeling drained, depleted and in need of a recharge? Let us introduce you to The Freedom Formula. Say GOODBYE to chronic burnout, exhaustion and procrastination and HELLO to long-lasting energy, creativity and freedom.
On this week’s episode, Natalie unveils the top five areas you might be leaking energy and how to plug those leaks so you can better maintain your daily energy and productivity.
If you’re committed to creating a whole new level of freedom in your life, look no further. This episode is full of insights that will help you break free from chronic burnout and finally feel like your best self.
- DM @iamnatalie the word “FREEDOM” to join her personal VIP list for exclusive access to resources that will help you gain more freedom in your life and business.
- Head to brevo.com/BOSSBABE to sign up for Brevo for free and use code BOSSBABE to save 50% on your first three months of Brevo’s Starter & Business plan!
Vanessa is our Head of Community half the time, and a freelance copywriter the other. We commisioned her to write the copy on this very site, and you might have seen some of her quotes on our socials/emails in your inbox. With a PhD in Linguistics tucked tightly into the waistband of her yoga pants it's safe to say the girl's a word nerd, and in her work she combines art with smart Neurolinguistic Programming marketing methods to make sure shit SELLS. But as much as Vanessa loves brains, she loves beauty too (she used to be a makeup artist) and with wings so sharp they could cords with Archangel Michael, we'd advise fuckboys to steer clear of this spiritual soul sister! You can find Vanessa on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @lippiedlinguist or her blog lipstickandlinguistics.com where she talks less about business and more about boys (want to read about sex, love, dating and relationships on your lunch break? She's your go-to!).